You are very welcome to comment on this blog.

Please feel free to comment on the posts on this blog, it's great getting feedback and suggestions, and to know someone is out there reading this stuff! so please introduce yourselves...

Wednesday 30 January 2008

Tidy studio, tidy mind?





In the studio today.... well as you can see it is immaculately tidy as ever! Still working on the grouse piece, I'm making slow progress as I had to stop to make a couple of alterations to a portrait ready for the gallery to collect it again yesterday. Tomorrow I'm going in to my son's class to talk to them about my work. They're doing a topic on Lowry at the moment and Joe kindly told his teacher that his dad was an artist so I got invited in. I'll take in the piece I'm working on along with tools of the trade- brushes, easel etc and tell them about the way I work- hope they think its interesting. Joe's very excited about it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin