You are very welcome to comment on this blog.

Please feel free to comment on the posts on this blog, it's great getting feedback and suggestions, and to know someone is out there reading this stuff! so please introduce yourselves...

Monday 18 February 2008

2 new pieces










Well the grouse piece finally got finished, and I decided to do a couple of small pieces inspired by my recent trip to Morroco in November. These are few of the many sketches I did in the field, whilst out there. I've got a lot of interesting material to work with,both sketches and photos, and hopefully over time it will help me to produce some exciting paintings inspired by the region.

Above is a Desert wheatear, and below , a goldfinch on thistles. These thistles were quite formidable- you wouldn't want to fall in them!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin