You are very welcome to comment on this blog.

Please feel free to comment on the posts on this blog, it's great getting feedback and suggestions, and to know someone is out there reading this stuff! so please introduce yourselves...

Tuesday 17 June 2008

not going to happen


the House Martins have not been back since. A few over the house but no birds checking for nest sites. Its made me think though that Can you buy ready made Nest boxes for House Martins?? I thought I had seen some advertised somewhere. If so can anyone point me in the right direction.Would love to put some up with hopes of them returning next year and using them.For now Its just enjoy them winging around whilst they are with us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew, I have used Jacobi and Jayne for bird feeders. Try looking at these http://www.jacobijayne.co.uk/nest-boxes-by-species/house-martin/
I have not used these but look good.
Cheers Ade

Andrew Ellis said...

thanks ade, will check out that site

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin